Friday, June 27, 2014

We Will Be Back

It was hard to say goodbye to South Daytona Beach, but I knew that we'd be back soon. Sometimes you have to go back to work just to give your body a chance to rest up from all of the fun. There are so many exotic places to go in this world and I realized that to some of our fellow visitors, this was an exotic vacation. I had more than a few people ask me about the paddleboard and what I was doing out there on the waves. I'd like think that I inspired at least a few people to get out there on the water and have some fun. One thing that is still new to me after all these years living an hour's drive from the ocean, is night walks on the beach. About the time I'm normally heading for the couch and a TV set, the beach is full of people in groups just walking up and down the sand. It was about as peaceful as you could imagine.
It's Friday now, and I'm rested up and ready for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment