Monday, October 20, 2014

Finding the Excitement

This is a shot from the morning we had to leave Cocoa Beach and head back home. Is this normal Cocoa Beach surf? No Way! But whenever a hurricane strolls by and stays at least 300 miles away, we get surf like this. What made this swell better in my eyes, was that we did not seem to get the long lines of closeout waves that we sometimes get. For me the best days were Wednesday and Thursday, before the crowds descended, but I'm sure that the waves continued through Sunday. I'm all beat up and so is my board, but I would not have it any other way. I definitely learned that you don't have to be in the best spot, you just have to figure out how to get the best out of YOUR spot...something I might to apply to the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment